Healthy Eating and Well-being
- Children will examine personal food preferences and reflect on food choices available in their community.
- Children will examine personal eating habits while applying self-monitoring skills.
- Children will work in small groups to examine their understanding of hunger and thirst cues.
Substance Use and Well-being
- Children will examine healthy and unhealthy habits related to prescription and non-prescription medication.
- Children will demonstrate an understanding of the impact of different types of legal substances as well as identify healthier alternatives.