By the end of this lesson, students will be able to:
- identify both the appropriate and inappropriate uses of communicating through the use of technology and the risks associated with inappropriate use;
- communicate effectively to define netiquette and its importance in the world of technology;
- recognize the similarities and differences between bullying online and offline;
- identify ways to respond to cyberbullying; and
- apply critical and creative thinking skills to reflect on the intended audience and messaging in the Connect[ED] video.
H&PE Curriculum Expectations - 1.3, C1.2, C1.3
Language: Media Curriculum Expectations - 1.1, 1.2