Campaign Messengers: Taking a stand!
Campaign Messengers: Taking a Stand! is a school-based approach to:
- Increase educators’ understanding of sexual violence and harassment.
- Equip educators with tools and knowledge to refrain from looking away from sexual violence and harassment and to know what to say or do as bystanders.
Interested in learning more about this topic? Here are some resources to help you get started:
- Campaign Messengers webinars
- Ideas for Action: Growth and Development
- It Starts with You, It Stays with Him
- Draw-the-Line Educator's Guide
Contact Ophea to learn more about this initiative!
This project is also available in French as "Agents/Agentes de campagne : Passez à l'action !"
Campaign Messengers: Taking a Stand! is funded by the Government of Ontario.