Inquiry-Based Learning in Health and Physical Education has been funded by the Government of Ontario.
Ophea wishes to acknowledge the following individuals for their contributions to the program:
Program Development Team
- Stephanie Cook, Ophea
- Paul Andre Cyr, Conseil scolaire de district catholique Centre-Sud
- Natasha Davey, Aroland Education Authority
- Heather Gardner, Ophea
- Stéphane Giroux, Ophea
- Andrea Haefele, Toronto District School Board
- Dave Inglis, Thames Valley District School Board
- Deb Lawlor, Ottawa Catholic School Board
- Muriel Rounthwaite, Ophea
- Sharon Seslija, Great Essex County District School Board
- Joanne Walsh, Ophea
- Deb Lawlor, Ottawa Catholic School Board, Writer
- Sharon Seslija, Great Essex County District School Board, Reviewer
Every effort has been made to trace the owners of the copyrighted materials and to make due acknowledgement. If situations are identified where this has not been achieved, please notify Ophea in order for appropriate corrective action to be taken.
Other than Ophea programs and services, no endorsement by Ophea of any of the resources, programs, events, or services mentioned in this resource should be inferred. Inclusion or omission of any particular resource should not be considered as a recommendation or comment on the quality of the resource. No endorsement of any of the included resources by Ophea should be inferred.
Copyright© 2016 Ophea. All rights reserved. Limited duplication for personal use is acceptable, without permission, provided suitable credit is given.