Physical Activity Engagement Toolkit for Schools
The Physical Activity Engagement Toolkit for Schools is a free online resource designed to support physical activity across the school day. This resource helps educators promote and encourage physical activity for students, school staff, families, and community partners.
This resource includes:
- Monthly content to use in a school newsletter
- Social media messaging to share via the school’s Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Practical strategies for overcoming common barriers related to school-based physical activity
- Downloadable tip sheets relevant to different age groups, with information about promoting activity at school and at home
- Engagement activities to help educators activate students, school staff, families, and the community in physical activity and daily movement
Ophea’s Physical Activity Engagement Toolkit for Schools is available in French as L’ensemble de ressources pour les écoles visant à favoriser la participation à l’activité.