Concussion Legacy Foundation Canada
Awareness raising, educational programs focused on sport-related concussion
Dr. Mike Evans
Concussions 101, a Primer for Kids and Parents
Government of Ontario
Concussion Web Portal
Holland Bloorview Concussion Centre*
Awareness infographics, developed specifically for children and youth, http://hollandbloorview.ca/programsandservices/concussioncentre/concussi...
- 6 things you should know about concussion
- Signs of concussion
- I think I have a concussion, how can I get better?
- Sleep tips to recover from concussion
Handbook for Parents and Kids
The Ontario Physical Education Safety Guidelines
- Appendix C-1 – Concussion Protocol: Prevention, Identification and Management Procedures
Awareness resources for all members of the school community,
- Concussion Guide for Teachers
- Concussion Guide for Coaches
- Concussion Guide for Parents and Caregivers
- Concussion Guide for Athletes
- Concussion Ed, a free app available in the Apple App Store as well as Google Play for Android devices. Concussion Ed is also available via a web-based version for Blackberry and Windows user
Team Up, Speak Up
Pledge to do your part to fight concussions.
*Content has been reviewed and updated as required to align with the Berlin Consensus Statement on Concussion in Sport and the Canadian Guideline on Concussion in Sport.