Holland Bloorview Concussion Centre*
- I think I have a concussion, how can I get better?
- Sleep tips to recover from concussion
- SCHOOLFirst: Enabling successful return-to-school for Canadian youth following a concussion
- Concussion programs and services
The Ontario Physical Education Safety Guidelines
- Appendix C-3 – Sample Documentation of Medical Assessment
- Appendix C-4 – Sample Documentation for Concussion Management – Home Preparation for Return to School (RTS) and Return to Physical Activity (RTPA) Plan
- Appendix C-5 – Sample Documentation for School Concussion Management – Return to School (RTS) and Return to Physical Activity (RTPA) Plan
- Appendix C-6 – Sample Documentation for Medical Clearance
After a Concussion: Return-to-School Strategy
After a Concussion: Return-to-Sport Strategy
*Content has been reviewed and updated as required to align with the Berlin Consensus Statement on Concussion in Sport and the Canadian Guideline on Concussion in Sport.